- 6 #32332 Grip Zone Football
- 6 #10581 Spider Grip Multi Balls, and small balls (depending on class size)
- 1 set of 6 Colored poly spot (large if you have) for each group #21214 19” size
- Tic Tac Toe grid (floor tape or small poly spots work)
- 3 small colored bean bags #26009 for each team
- 3 pellet balls #18252 for each team
- 6 Colored cones (1 for each group) # 21107 18” size or #21106
- 6 buckets #15609
- Spread jumbo colored spots with footballs on top along half-court line
- On one endline place colored cones directly across from spots/balls
- Students are placed into groups of 3-4 and stand behind cones facing spots/footballs
- On opposite endline create 3 grids using floor tape or small poly spots (1 grid for every 2 teams)
- Place colored bean bags inside of bucket against the wall and behind grid (2 buckets for each grid)
How To Play
- On signal the first Ss runs to jumbo spot, picks up ball and throws to 2nd Ss in line.
- If ball is caught, the thrower places ball down on spot and runs down to their grid and grabs 1 bean bag out of their bucket and strategically places on grid and runs back to end of line
- Catcher than becomes thrower and throws the ball to the next Ss in line.
- If the ball is NOT caught, the thrower places ball down on spot and runs to end of line (they do NOT run and place a bean bag down) and next Ss in line becomes the thrower.
- When all bean bags are down but there is no Tic Tac Toe yet, the next Ss in line will pick up one of their own bean bags and move it onto an empty square on grid. They may NOT move their opponents beanbag.
- Play continues until a Tic Tac Toe is made.
- When one team wins, all bean bags are returned to bucket and a new game is started.
- Play for a given amount of time and then rotate teams so they are playing against different opponents.
- When throwing Ss must have at least one foot on the spot.
View equipment needed for this game here: https://www.palossports.com/store/search.cfm?q=Tic+Tac+Throw+Equipment+list&go.x=0&go.y=0