By Anthony Stone
- Pool noodles cut in half
- Music player
- Any open space will work
- Players get in groups of two
- One half pool noodle per two players
- When the music starts players use the palm of their hand to bump the pool noodle “rocket” into the air towards their partner. The partner catches the rocket and bumps it back. This continues until the music stops.
- When the music stops the player holding the noodle chases the other person and tags them with the noodle between the shoulders and waist.
- Then they start passing the noodle/rocket back and forth again.
- The teacher chooses to when to start and stop the music. Normally 30 second intervals will work great.