• 1 hula hoop for every 2-3 students (groups can be larger) scattered (X14034)
• 2 dice in each hoop (15034)
• Poly muscle set (enough for each team) (21169)
• 12 colored cones (21049)
• 12 whiteboards w/markers (21205)
• 12 cone toppers (21205)
• 1 medicine ball (25344)
• RuffSKIN™ Tchoukballs Set of 6 (16078)
• 2 exercise bands
How to play:
• 2-3 people to a hoop
• Each hoop contains a poly muscle head and 2 dice
• Students take turns rolling dice (each rolls 1 dice)
• Students add the two dice together
• Students run to the sign that has the sum of their two dice.
• Once at the sum. They must do the exercise that it says to do then grab a muscle from pile under sign and return to their hoop
• Team that collects all the necessary muscles to assemble the skeleton first, Wins!
• Can be played with bones instead of muscles.
• Can add more stations totaling up to 36 and use multiplication instead of addition.
• Can have students answer a bone/muscle fact first before grabbing one to return to their home hoop.
Muscle Madness Stations by #
- Sloppy Dice: No muscle, Run 1 lap while singing ABC’s
- Traps: 20 Shoulder shrugs (10 forward and 10 backward)
- Deltoids: 10 Shoulder Taps
- Pecs: 1 Partner chest Bump & Grunt
- Biceps: 10 Arm Circles
- Obliques: Medicine ball twist exchange with partner
- Abs: 15 second leg lifts
- Forearm : Arm curls using exercise band
- Groin: Leg swings facing wall (both hands on wall, swing leg across body)
- Quads: 30 second wall sits
- Gastroc: 20 toe raises
- Hands/Feet: Give Partner a “high 10” and yell “woo-hoo”
View equipment here https://www.palossports.com/store/search.cfm?q=muscle+madness+equipment+list&go.x=0&go.y=0